Saturday, March 17, 2012

Green and purple

The girls have started eating solids. Well, a month or so ago. I had come up with the idea that making my own would be a good idea. Organic, fresher, blah, blah, blah. Basically so I can cater to my need for control. Some people call me nuts, but it isn't any more work to make double the portions. So here I am, still going at it, although I haven't tried too many things. We have had sweet potatoes, bananas, green beans, and Asian pear.

Yesterday my mother-in-law and I decided to venture out with the girls (on a non-doctor excursion!) to Central Market to buy some groceries, especially fruits and veggies for the girls. We got stopped no less than 4 times by strangers, which I guess I'll get used to.

Today, I decided to make a lot of baby food while I could. Of the 5 good colors to eat (red, purple, red, yellow and green) we've got two of them! There are blueberries, zucchini, peas, and purple yams.

Yum, yum! Eat up, girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment